Anna Runkle – Crappy Childhood Fairy – Dysregulation Bootcamp
People who grew up abused or neglected often struggle to stay consistently “regulated” with balanced emotions, relationships, mental focus, and physical wellbeing. This imbalance is an almost universal symptom of Complex PTSD, which has been poorly understood until now.
The Dysregulation Bootcamp is a 20-day program that helps you understand and heal dysregulation. You’ll learn to recognize and calm the common symptoms that may have been holding back true healing in your life. Through daily lessons and simple exercises, you can learn to feel calmer, happier, and more regulated.
$139 JOIN NOW
Heal The Root Cause of Childhood PTSD Symptoms
The long-term effects of early trauma are not just psychological; they’re neurological. Brain/emotional dysregulation is one of the most common symptoms of Childhood PTSD, yet it’s been poorly understood by clinical professionals until recently. Dysregulation can keep you sad, sick and struggling to connect with other people and thrive. The good news is that you can take steps to start healing today.
These twelve questions can help you determine if you’ve experienced these commons symptoms of dysregulation associated with early trauma.
- •Do you have a tendency to “space out” at odd times? Do you have difficulty paying attention when it’s important, or remembering important things?
- •When you’re speaking, do you sometimes lose your words, or have trouble completing sentences?
- •Do you ever forget where you are? For example, when you’re driving, do you ever get lost in a familiar place, or struggle to remember familiar routes?
- •Do you often feel scattered, trying to do a lot of things at once and finishing nothing?
- •Do you get clumsy at random times, tripping over things or dropping things?
- •When you are trying to do something familiar (especially when you’re hurrying or under pressure) do you sometimes get too flustered to function?
- •When you are annoyed or angry with someone, do you ever feel a HUGE urgency to express your feelings, even when you know your emotional intensity is likely to cause things to get worse?
- •Has your anger caused problems in your life, for example, ruining relationships, creating danger, or getting you in trouble with the law?
- •Do romantic or sexual situations sometimes “shut you down”? Do you have trouble setting boundaries or saying no? Do you ever put yourself in danger?
- •After a big emotional upset, do you sometimes feel nothing?
- •Does your face go blank or your voice go flat when you feel upset?
- •Do you ever notice you can’t fully feel parts of your body – your hands, mouth, face, nose, feet?
What You’ll Learn
The 20-day program delivers a new lesson each day, with a video and worksheet designed to help you learn, reflect and apply the information to your everyday life.
Learn to recognize what triggers you and to notice when you become dysregulated.
Learn the science of complex trauma and the ways dysregulation can impact every part of your life — emotions, cognitive function, physical health, and relationships.
Review common symptoms and triggers that may be activating the tendency of your nervous system to dysregulate (some of them may surprise you).
Treatment & Solutions
Learn popular approaches to healing and simple tools and workarounds you can use to help sustain long-term healing, year after year.
Meet Your Instructor
Anna Runkle is the founder of Crappy Childhood Fairy whose popular guidance for living with Complex PTSD can be found on her YouTube channel and website.
Anna is a trauma survivor (not a doctor or therapist) who uses recent research and her own experience recovering from the effects of childhood trauma to teach a simple but radical approach that supports healing, whether you have access to professional help or not.
For more than 25 years, Anna has taught her techniques and principles to more than 180,000 people around the world.
Anna lives with her husband and two sons in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Recognize signs of dysregulation sooner and stay regulated more often.
Dysregulation is at the core of many of the worst symptoms of Childhood PTSD — brain fog, emotional roller coasters, anxiety, depression, and chronic health problems from obesity to cancer to autoimmune disorders. It robs you of your accomplishments, damages relationships, and drains you of joy. But healing is possible!
It begins when you can catch dysregulation when it happens and re-regulate as quickly as possible. It’s a skill you can learn. When you can stay regulated, you’re on more of a level playing field with people who had a normal childhood. Your symptoms get lighter, and you enjoy mental clarity, more balanced emotions, and you have more capacity to heal inside, solve old problems, and build the kind of life you want.
The Course Is Available For Immediate Download
All These Courses Are Instant Delivery Using Our Private Server (Mega.nz, Google Drive)
- Instant Access
- Easy fast One-Click download
- No wait times and DON’T need premium accounts
- The courses are up to date and will receive ALL the updates from the creators
1. After payment, you will instant receive a link from our PRIVATE server to download all the content from the course (videos, audios, docs, pdf, screenshots, etc.)
2. You only need to click on the link, and you will have access to an online folder with the content of the course. You can download the whole course as a zip file or you can choose a specific file to download.